(Y)OUR SALESFORCE SUPPORT TEAM
Managing Salesforce details can be a burden. We are tireless when it comes to maximizing Salesforce’s capabilities customized to your needs.
Why Choose Us
- Our focus is you. Every business is different and our staff will work with yours to learn where you excel, and where you have room for growth.
- Our knowledge leads to your success. Our experience in sales & operations has given us real world experience in what works for clients like you.
- Our ongoing quest to innovate. We embrace a core value of innovating to stay ahead of trends in order to proactively adopt and recommend Salesforce best practices.
How Support Works
- Flexibly. Our clients decide how many hours of Salesforce support they need each month, and can update these preferences from month to month.
- Reliably. That said, we remain accountable and available for scheduled remote calls that help forecast and monitor your progress.
- Quickly. Our Salesforce analysts are also available to solve problems quickly whenever the unexpected occurs.
Clean & Transparent Process
- Dedicated email. For submitting your support request.
- Salesforce Case. Upon email, automatically creating a Salesforce Case to track the support request, then instantaneously assigning & notifying your support resource (plus any additional team members)
- “Open Cases” and “Completed Cases”. Managing Support in your Salesforce is always up to date & fully visible to you.
our available support services:
Certified Salesforce Administrators / Business Analysts
- Manage users, data, and security
- Maintain Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Build reports, dashboards, workflows, formula fields and more
- Support change management by documenting and communicating system changes
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience with a focus on sales and marketing processes
- Solar sales and operations support experience
Certified Salesforce Developers
- Complete Salesforce implementation & code customization capability
- Develop Salesforce solution for Sales Cloud (CRM), Service Cloud (Call Centers), Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, and/or integrations
- Create Force.com code (APEX) and Force.com pages (Visualforce) for application enhancements, troubleshooting, exception handling and debugging
- Experience with Web Services API integrations and Salesforce.com developer toolkits (AJAX, Force.com Migration, Force.com IDE etc.)
Salesforce Project Managers
- Assist with CRM management to meet strategic goals
- Maintain schedule, budget, and team accountability
- Provide policy and procedure guidance on Salesforce Projects
- Manage Salesforce customization action items
Accredited Salesforce Trainers / Change Management Coaches
- Create communication, training & resistance management plans
- Engage leadership and enroll all stakeholders
- Support communication between developers and end users
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions, and trainings
- Reinforce adoption through self-paced webinars and reference guides